Almost all real estate transactions involve financing and we want to make sure you are getting the best terms available!
Are you a veteran?
In San Diego County you can purchase a home with no money down up to $649,750. Did you also know you can purchase a $1,000,000 home with only $87,562 down? What about a duplex? You can purchase a two unit property and rent out the second unit to help you qualify!
There are lots of ways to utilize your VA home loan benefit, one of the best loan programs available.
Are you short on cash?
The California Housing Finance Authority as special programs available that allow you to finance all or part of your down payment, as well as all or part of your closing costs! These programs have income limitations and when funds are available they go quickly, so make sure you see if you qualify!
FHA financing, not just for first-time buyers
As one of the best home loan options for new home buyers, FHA has a lot of benefits:
- Only 3.5% down up to $649,750 in San Diego County (and up to $1,249,550 for a four unit property!)
- Credit scores allowed as low as 580
- Allow for co-borrowers who do not live in the property
- Gifts are allowed for the entire down payment!
- You can use FHA two years after a bankruptcy, and three years after a foreclosure!
- You don’t have to be a first time buyer to use FHA!
With over three decades of Real Estate experience (both in sales and financing) we can help you structure the best financing to keep the cash needed and payment to the lowest possible. Call us today and see how we can help you!